My vision is to develop a body of believers empowered with the mind of Christ. This body of believers shall demonstrate the power and the attributes of Jesus Christ. The method of training and preparation shall be bible oriented and facilitated via both worship and classroom study sessions. Jesus said if you will abide in me and my words abide in you, you can ask what you will, and he would grant it, the key is abiding. My vision is to teach people how to abide in Jesus and have the ability to establish themselves in the word, in a life changing and practical manner.
My vision is to present the salvation of Jesus Christ to the masses regardless of social or cultural background or racial creed. This presentation shall be for the purpose of enlightening and enrichment of the masses by introduction to Jesus Christ, so that the disciples may be produced and developed for ministry as defined in Luke 4: 19. In the days, months, and years to come, the manifestation will reveal the purpose for which God has birthed forth this ministry. It is our goal to promote and pursue the expressed will and purpose of Jesus Christ for the church body, as well as the community at large. It is our hope that all spirit filled, born again believers will join us in the pursuit of this endeavor.
The vision encompasses the following ministries:
1. General Benevolence: The bible defines pure religion and undefilied before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and the widows in their affliction and to keep himself unspotted from the world. James 1:27
Ephesians 5:2 says "Walk in love as Christ also hath loved us." Jesus demonstrated his love in deeds. It should be the mission of this church to demonstrate its love in deed.
2. School K-6 Primary and Christian Education: It should be a main thrust for development of Divine Grace Ministries. It is important that we establish both spiritual and natural academic training for our children and be able to effectuate it with the proper environment.
3. Outreach Ministries To The Community: Outreach to the community will include the following ministries:
A. Transportation Ministry: To minister to those who are without transportation. To aide and help facilitate transportation to those outside the faith as well as inside the faith.
B. Campus Ministry: Campus Ministry should be a target for the development of souls to empower the local body. This shall involve both campus ministry and worship.
C. Hospital Ministry: The Hospital Ministry shall include both the membership at-large as well as recommendations to the membership for hospital visits and prayer. The staff of ministers and or lay persons shall be assembled to help facilitate this work.
D. Jail Ministry: Jail Ministry shall be an outreach ministry and should be facilitated through the congregation at-large as well as the pastor and key ministers in the faith.
E. Recreational and Youth Ministry: It is the belief of this pastor and founder that the Recreational Youth Ministry is a vital and important part of developing a growing church. Many times we are face with situations where we are taking or diminishing what the youth believes to be a vital part of his/her experiences as a youth. We must fulfill those areas and those voids with Christian endeavors and experiences. Youth Recreational Ministries will be a vital part of the Outreach Ministry.
4. Day Care Ministry: Day Care Ministry shall be developed for the congregation or the membership at large as well as recommended parties to Divine Grace Ministries. Divine Grace Ministries Day Care shall be developed as funds are generated, and those funds shall be used to help supplement the care whenever possible.
5. Christian Business Planning & Assistance: It shall be the mission of this church to provide assistance to those interested in functioning in business endeavors. Assistance and planning for same will be set up through the Christian Business Planning Ministry.